Support to NCS children
Support Service Plan for Non-Chinese Speaking Children
With the revision of the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme”. Our kindergarten not only serves children of Chinese descent, but also the children of different ethnicities. In order to enable children to “understand each other’s culture and living habits, cultivate values and attitudes that accept and respect others” from an early age. Our Kindergarten has provided support services for non-Chinese speaking children and families Especially the non-Chinese speaking children to adapt to the local school system and integrate into the society as soon as possible.
Targets of support services for NCS children
1. Support non-Chinese speaking children to learn Chinese in the kindergarten
2. Caring for the growth needs of non-Chinese speaking children from toddlers to young children
3. Promote the personal and group development of children
4. Build up an inclusive campus to help non-Chinese speaking children integrate into campus life
Service Plan Content
1. Individual learning support
2. Group study support
3. Inclusive activities (for non-Chinese and Chinese-speaking children through activies) 4. Family support (family of non-Chinese speaking children)
For more information of the support to NCS children , please call 2885 9168 to contact Miss Chau of our school.